SOCAR Petroleum Close Joint Stock Company was established on January 21, 2008 for the purpose of managing the purchase and sale of petroleum products in Azerbaijan and supplying petroleum products in line with international standards and is doing business under the SOCAR brand.
SOCAR Petroleum Close Joint Stock Company is upgrading and operating filling stations with high-tech state of the art services.
read more +
The company is planning large-scale investments to upgrade its services and expand and develop its market.
The company's core business is supplying petroleum products that meet Euro-2 standards while investing large sums in new technology.
All of the company's services are designed to ensure the comfort of the people of Azerbaijan. At present the company is operating the following service stations in Azerbaijan:
• FS N1 - Baku, Surakhany District, New Surakhany Settlement, Baku Airport road, KM 7
• FS N2 - right side of Baku Airport Road, near Sabunchu Circle
• FS N3 – right side of Baku Airport Road, near Gala turnoff
• FS N4 – Baku Airport - right side of new concrete road
• FS N4 - Zigh highway, near Genjlik Park
• FS N5 - Baku, Sebail District, New Salyan Road, KM 25, Building 31 (Bibiheybat Mosque (right side of new road from Bibiheybat mosque to town)
• FS N7 - KM 70 Baku-Salyan Highway, Hajigabul-Astara intersection, right side of road
• FS N8 - KM 70 Baku-Salyan Highway, Hajigabul-Astara intersection, right side of road
• FS N9 - KM 14 Baku-Salyan Highway, near Lokbatan Settlement, right side of road
• FS N10 - Right side of Baku-Guba Road, near Jeyranbatan Settlement
• FS N11 - Left side of Baku-Guba road, near Jeyranbatan Settlement
Director: Toghrul Seyidov
Address: AZ1001, Istiglaliyyet str, 31, Baku, Azerbaijan
Phone: (+99412) 437 10 67
Fax: (+99412) 437 10 68