- WHAT IS A BOND?
Bond is an investment securities.
SOCAR bond is an investment securities entitling the owner to receive interest income before the stipulated periods and embedded original means at the end of the term of the bonds from the issuer of bonds (the issuer).
100,000,000 (one hundred million) US Dollars
1000 (one thousand) US Dollars
5% per annum
THE PERIOD OF PAYMENT OF INTEREST
Every 3 months, the first working day after the 3-months period
WHY SOCAR BONDS?
Reliable, released by the largest company and government organization of Azerbaijan - SOCAR.
Liquid can be easily converted into cash
Free of taxes for our citizens.
SOCAR ensures the distribution of income with the citizens of Azerbaijan.
HOW TO BUY BOND?
1) Investor (client) comes to the point of sale with the ID card,
2) Gives the ID card to the operator and informs the personal data
3) The operator registers the personal data of the investor and the investment company and the investor conclude a contract,
4) The operator provides the investor with payment data
5) The investor provides payment data to the bank cash desk, and implements the payment,
6) The investor provides the operator with a receipt of the payment issued by the bank,
7) The operator opens the NDC account for the investor, and the implementation of the order associated with the subscriber’s account is completed
8) The operator prints the contract and provides to the investor, and the investor will sign it,
9) One day later NDC sends the SMS to the investor on acceptance of the order.
10) After October 10 according to the algorithm in prospectus of emission the floatation is carried out,
11) The number of received bonds is reported to the investor and bonds are transferred to the account of the investor in the NDC,
12) If the quantity ordered after the floatation of bonds is greater than the amount of purchased bond, the remaining amount is transferred to the bank account of the investor
For more information, please visit www.socarcapital.az .